Welcome to Lienert Vineyards,

a partnership between brothers John and James Lienert, 5th generation descendants of Carl Freiderich August Conrad Lienert who purchased land at She-Oak Log on the western edge of the Barossa Valley in 1854. The name Lienert means ‘lion hard’, and the lion head – a mark of strength and determination – is a symbol that links pride in their heritage, with their future as grape growers and winemakers.

FIND OUT MORE

Subscribe to our mailing list